My baby has 61,500 miles on it, this is the first BIG problem I've ever had. I would like to do the work myself,(retired and plenty of time), if this is possible. Where is this sensor located? do I need to do anything special? or would I be better off taking it to a shop??
P0175 (Turbine speed sensor malfunction) stuck in limp home mode (1st gear) on 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Problems(21)
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Repair Estimates
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Q&A(25)
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Recalls
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Shops
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Questions
- How do I switch the processor oon an EIS ignition modular to match my vin # /key
- When I stick the key in to start it, it won'the turn, like it's locked
- My car is a Convertible. It will not shift out of Park. My car has 75211 miles, that is 2000 miles since I bought it (74211).
- How do I reset the computer in my benz
- I have a clk 430 and my left signal light stays on if I leave the combanation switch in the middle or down, but when I signal right, it signals right. What's the problem?
2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Honolulu, HI
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($430 - 556) in Unionville, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alberton, MT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($283 - 440) in Baldwin Place, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Van, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($320 - 339) in Humeston, IA