The codes appeared together at high RPMs
P0102 and P0111 codes appeared together??? on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($404 - 483) in Rockwell, NC
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Clarksville, IN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($872 - 1,293) in Garland, UT
- 60,000 Mile Service ($495 - 708) in Mesa, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($383 - 712) in Sylvania, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,141 - 1,186) in Westport Point, MA