my car is reading p00300 code not sure it says misfire on cylinder. does anyone know i dont want to change all four coils if not the problem
p00300 code ( check engine light ) on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt SS Questions
- Is GM providing ext warranty coverage for replacement of cat conv for 2nd time?
- Under neath hood
- how do i know for sure that the alternator is bad
- Changed the Alternator (ACDelco), Battery is good (13.8-14), Ignition Switch replaced. The battery light is STILL COMING ON. What do I need to do? I know the battery is good because of the diagnostic test where the mechanic showed me the meter.
- The cruise control stopped working how do i fixit
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ridgeway, MO
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($505 - 739) in Spring Hill, TN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($424 - 593) in El Monte, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($684 - 906) in Vaucluse, SC
- Battery Cable Replacement ($434 - 493) in Hampton, NJ
- Trans Mount Replacement ($698 - 779) in Bowie, AZ