my car is reading p00300 code not sure it says misfire on cylinder. does anyone know i dont want to change all four coils if not the problem
p00300 code ( check engine light ) on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt SS Questions
- how do i know for sure that the alternator is bad
- Changed the Alternator (ACDelco), Battery is good (13.8-14), Ignition Switch replaced. The battery light is STILL COMING ON. What do I need to do? I know the battery is good because of the diagnostic test where the mechanic showed me the meter.
- The cruise control stopped working how do i fixit
- I have oil on my coolant reservoir what cold be
- My traction control came on and won't go out and shifts in to gear hard. I just replaced the radiator front break's and rotors. What could be wrong and do I fix this problem?