can i Change Oxygen Sensor myself?
Oxygen Sensor on 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by matte ,
November 02, 2009
Unless you have some experience, I don't recommend it. The oxygen sensors, and your car has more than one, are part of the very sensitive emission control system on your car, and if you do not know all of the different components to check and have some diagnostic expertise, then it is best to go to a pro.
This week's top 10
2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($167 - 245) in Chalkyitsik, AK
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Rivervale, AR
- Transmission Fluid Change ($276 - 441) in Beech Grove, IN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($130 - 174) in Provincetown, MA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($576 - 608) in Maidens, VA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($42 - 65) in Whiteside, MO