Where do the wires from the oxygen sensor go to?
Oxygen Sensor on 1990 Ford F-150
4 answersJanuary 09, 2010
1 answerJuly 03, 2011
2 answersMarch 24, 2010
1 answerJanuary 09, 2010
2 answersJuly 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1990 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($305 - 404) in Mount Union, IA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Gainesboro, TN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Drummond, MT
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($83 - 104) in Keasbey, NJ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($708 - 719) in Bruceville, IN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Toronto, OH