How do I replace or fix my Oxygen Sensor ???
Oxygen Sensor on 2003 Toyota Sienna
Verified for the Toyota Sienna134 reports
1 answerSeptember 27, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2014
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
3 answersOctober 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2003 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($260 - 413) in Comfort, NC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($380 - 497) in Reno, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($542 - 2,208) in Perkinsville, NY
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Princeton, AL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($344 - 489) in Perryville, MO
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Drumright, OK