How do I replace or fix my Oxygen Sensor ???
Oxygen Sensor on 2003 Toyota Sienna
Verified for the Toyota Sienna102 reports
1 answerSeptember 27, 2010
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2014
3 answersOctober 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .
2003 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Comfort, NC
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($313 - 707) in Reno, PA
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Perkinsville, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($160 - 252) in Princeton, AL
- Power Mirror Switch Replacement ($168 - 222) in Perryville, MO
- Turn Signal Switch Replacement ($180 - 198) in Drumright, OK