CHANGED OXYGEN SENSOR AND NOW CAR IS STALLING.
OXYGEN SENSOR on 2000 Toyota Solara
Verified for the Toyota Solara77 reports
1 answerSeptember 16, 2010
0 answersJanuary 17, 2016
1 answerJanuary 22, 2009
1 answerJuly 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- ABS and cruise control light flashing then ABS turns off and the other doesn't ?
- How much cost replace airbags
- Key will not turn in ignition...workef fine yesterday
- Back windows won't go up, front won't go down, top won't go down, seat won't mov
- Car won't start! It shut off while driving down the highway!