CHANGED OXYGEN SENSOR AND NOW CAR IS STALLING.
OXYGEN SENSOR on 2000 Toyota Solara
Verified for the Toyota Solara77 reports
0 answersJanuary 17, 2016
1 answerJanuary 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- Car won't start! It shut off while driving down the highway!
- my check engine light is on or blinking. dtcp0303 cylinder 3 misfire detected. what (all)could this be?
- The AC occasionally, stops cooling.
- The "rear lights" warning in the dash come on occasionally
- How do I access the cigarette lighter to replace it? I have confirmed it is not a blown fuse.