How many oxygen senors are there in my 1990 Buick Riviera? I have been told they have more than one.
Oxygen Sensor on 1990 Buick Riviera
0 answersSeptember 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1990 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($165 - 251) in Davis Creek, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($332 - 580) in Ocean Gate, NJ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($193 - 326) in Lake Clear, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Anna, OH
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Ingalls, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($347 - 429) in Josephine, PA