My Spyder is overheating. I have an idea why but I wanna hear what you guys think.
Overheats on 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($434 - 1,323) in Marinette, WI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($515 - 1,035) in New Paris, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Redlake, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($142 - 178) in Millerstown, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($88 - 104) in Rhoadesville, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($97 - 119) in Vallecitos, NM