My Spyder is overheating. I have an idea why but I wanna hear what you guys think.
Overheats on 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
- Help! Why won't my 2001 Spyder's tail lights or brake lights come on?