Cooling fan will not run unless I jumper it? Replaced sensors, still nothing. Was told it was the computer? Is there a test for that portion of the computer? Hate to buy one and have the fan still not work. I can keep the engine cool by running the AC and the other fan works fine.
Overheats on 1997 Ford Contour
Asked by for the 1997 Ford Contour
1 more answer
1 answerJune 06, 2012
My 1998 2.6 V6 Contour rapidly overheats. I have changed the waterpump and thermostat and bottom hose, all to no effect.
1 answerMay 19, 2016
4 answersFebruary 28, 2009
This week's top 10
1997 Ford Contour Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($181 - $227) in Holloman Air Force Base, NM
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($96 - $223) in Totowa, NJ
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - $77) in Durham, CT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($356 - $522) in Altoona, FL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($340 - $402) in Lexington, OK
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($2,514 - $2,584) in Apalachicola, FL