Cooling fan will not run unless I jumper it? Replaced sensors, still nothing. Was told it was the computer? Is there a test for that portion of the computer? Hate to buy one and have the fan still not work. I can keep the engine cool by running the AC and the other fan works fine.
Overheats on 1997 Ford Contour
1 more answer
1 answerJune 06, 2012
My 1998 2.6 V6 Contour rapidly overheats. I have changed the waterpump and thermostat and bottom hose, all to no effect.
1 answerMay 19, 2016
4 answersFebruary 28, 2009
This week's top 10
1997 Ford Contour Estimates
- 80,000 Mile Service ($143 - 203) in Holloman Air Force Base, NM
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($122 - 147) in Totowa, NJ
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Durham, CT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - 169) in Altoona, FL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lexington, OK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($220 - 254) in Apalachicola, FL