Cooling fan will not run unless I jumper it? Replaced sensors, still nothing. Was told it was the computer? Is there a test for that portion of the computer? Hate to buy one and have the fan still not work. I can keep the engine cool by running the AC and the other fan works fine.
Overheats on 1997 Ford Contour
1 answerJune 06, 2012
My 1998 2.6 V6 Contour rapidly overheats. I have changed the waterpump and thermostat and bottom hose, all to no effect.
1 answerMay 19, 2016
4 answersFebruary 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Contour Questions
- Car turns over but doesn't start. Sou D's like some times it gets fire not cran
- What causes my 95 v6 ford contour to (hum) when I start it it last for 10 sec...
- Coolant fan fuse #2 60a keeps blowing
- when I turn the key to start car key turns instrument panel lights on that's it
- Replaced fuel pump ecm and fuel pump regulator but it won't start. Checked fuses seems there are good. Car sat two yes fuel filter maybe? If ground not solid from ecm will that prevent starting?