If the weather is warm the car overheats after 30-50 miles at highways speed. Has been checked over by Nissan Hybrid certified shop twice. Found nothing wrong. Reported that it is not throwing any codes.
Overheats on 2008 Nissan Altima Hybrid
1 answerNovember 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Hybrid Questions
- What is the cause of the vdc indicator light and check engine TO TURN ON ?
- My car is a button start and will not start or it takes multiple tries to start
- Are there any problem driving the car in hot areas such as pheonix Arizona i
- what the top problems with this cars hybrid system
- Electric Motor switches to Gas motor almost right away and makes a loud sound