What else can i troubleshoot?
overheating troubleshooting after new fan, therm, fan relay, and flush? on 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Apalachicola, FL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Davis Creek, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($325 - 423) in Denton, GA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($298 - 467) in Canby, OR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($473 - 555) in Maybeury, WV
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($480 - 573) in Crawford, GA