Hello -- my skylark started overheating in stop & go traffic but was fine on the interstate and I noticed that I could hear the fan shutting off. I had the fan replaced but now it overheats immediatley (within 2 - 3 miles). What could this be? Thank you!!!
Overheating Skylark on 1993 Buick Skylark
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
July 25, 2010
thermostat amy be an issue but because you are driving it overheated, you may have done more internal damage in the motor.
Verified for the Buick Skylark21 reports
Verified for the Buick Skylark9 reports
Verified for the Buick Skylark20 reports
Verified for the Buick Skylark28 reports
2 answersOctober 03, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- Where is my heater core located?
- Does the fuel pump have anything to do with a broken oil pressure dripping on ba
- My car stalls. Then It won't start back up untill after a while.
- when I come to a stop my car begins to shake and turns off what can it be
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent