my sufire keeps overheating,have replace thermostat and coolant?cooling fan not coming on?
overheating problems on 2001 Pontiac Sunfire
Verified for the Pontiac Sunfire46 reports
1 answerNovember 19, 2010
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
Verified for the Pontiac Sunfire3 reports
3 answersMarch 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2001 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($105 - 186) in Devens, MA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($208 - 352) in Marion, KY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($677 - 970) in Platte City, MO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Fresno, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($521 - 553) in Erskine, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($461 - 520) in Carmel, IN