my sufire keeps overheating,have replace thermostat and coolant?cooling fan not coming on?
overheating problems on 2001 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answerNovember 19, 2010
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
3 answersMarch 16, 2010
1 answerFebruary 26, 2009
0 answersJuly 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.