my 2004 jeep liberty is overheating i just changed the thermostat and it still gets hot!whaT other possible things could cause this to happen? how could i tell if the water pump has stopped working?
overheating problems on 2004 Jeep Liberty
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by raiderron ,
May 13, 2011
If impeller has come off then may have to take water pump off to verify because then coolant will not move thru system and should have flow checked at rad also.
1 answerNovember 11, 2015
serpentine belt frayed, car overheated. told it is fuel pump, eletrical, fan and radiator issues. is that reasonable?
1 answerMarch 14, 2016
2 answersJuly 12, 2016
0 answersJune 17, 2015
This week's top 10
2004 Jeep Liberty Estimates
- 18,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Alderpoint, CA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($888 - 1,105) in San Carlos, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Isola, MS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,231 - 1,669) in Bayou La Batre, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($275 - 709) in Youngsville, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($158 - 219) in Lannon, WI