1990 Ford Taurus Q&A

1990 Ford Taurus Question: overheating problem

i have already replaced the thermostat and flushed the radiator several times. the water pump is not leaking. the fan comes on every now and then. can anyone help? -
had 1 with a 100k the blades on the water pump were ate away pump never leaked but water pump was shot -
Comment 1
the time that i wrote this i havent replaced the waterpump. when i did the blades were ate away. i would like to thank you for your time and consideration and for your help. -
The car just quits working and I know it's overheating but my temperature gauge never reads over normal. Water and coolant seem to be just disappearing from the radiator. Any suggestions? thanks.
my electric fans will not turn on even when the vehicle has run for several minutes....I replaced the temp switch and i am still stumped+-
I had the idler pulley come out when I was driving down the highway. The car overheated and then started smoking. We replaced the idler pulley, and restarted the car to get it to a rest stop. Abou...
I was driving down the freeway and steam was coming under the hood. It had overheated and then just shut itself off. It would not restart. Is there a kill switch to protect engine damage. If so...
Wiring appears to have overheated, insulation melted/deteriorated, Black/Orange wire from motor not connected to anything (end stripped and bare, appears to have been connected at one time). (1) Wh...