After driving for 20 mins highway or 40 mins city, the temperature gauge on the dash is all the way up and blinking, however theres no steam and still heat inside the cab, hoping I dont have to replace the rad, temp gauge sending unit works fine and has been tested, any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Overheating problem?? on 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
Asked by for the 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
1 more answer
Verified for the Chevrolet S10 Blazer6 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet S10 Blazer15 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet S10 Blazer12 reports
waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1 answerApril 06, 2016
1 answerNovember 09, 2011
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(16)
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(46)
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Need help with troubleshooting 4 wheel drive issues. Possibly vacuum related.
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($79 - 142) in Capon Springs, WV
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Sherman, MS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alexandria, OH
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Dayton, NY
- Fuel Filter Replacement ($83 - 101) in Dille, WV
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($114 - 132) in Lanett, AL