I flushed radiator, new therm.,fan relay switch, fan still didnt always work so i wired straight to battery. Polarity,(direction of blades), differs. Could it be a sensor, the one near the therm? Should cooling fan Blow air into radiator or pull and blow air into block area?
overheating 99 civic.... on 1999 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($79 - $116) in Apalachicola, FL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($269 - $410) in Davis Creek, CA
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Denton, GA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Canby, OR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($375 - $425) in Maybeury, WV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($483 - $505) in Crawford, GA