I flushed radiator, new therm.,fan relay switch, fan still didnt always work so i wired straight to battery. Polarity,(direction of blades), differs. Could it be a sensor, the one near the therm? Should cooling fan Blow air into radiator or pull and blow air into block area?
overheating 99 civic.... on 1999 Honda Civic
1 answerSeptember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch