I flushed radiator, new therm.,fan relay switch, fan still didnt always work so i wired straight to battery. Polarity,(direction of blades), differs. Could it be a sensor, the one near the therm? Should cooling fan Blow air into radiator or pull and blow air into block area?
overheating 99 civic.... on 1999 Honda Civic
1 answerAugust 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- His much is it to change my lock and keys
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor