Where does the thermostat go on a 2008 Volkswagen jetta 2.5. I was told it was on the coolant flange. When I took the flange off, there was no thermostat there.
Overheating on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta66 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta9 reports
1 answerAugust 17, 2015
1 answerOctober 13, 2009
1 answerOctober 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Pall Mall, TN
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($204 - 246) in Carlisle, IA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in Saint Just, PR
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($101 - 188) in Farmingville, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($353 - 577) in Shickley, NE
- Battery Cable Replacement ($165 - 180) in Mabie, WV