Where does the thermostat go on a 2008 Volkswagen jetta 2.5. I was told it was on the coolant flange. When I took the flange off, there was no thermostat there.
Overheating on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerAugust 17, 2015
1 answerOctober 13, 2009
1 answerOctober 09, 2013
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta61 reports
1 answerJanuary 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- How important is the catalytic converter?
- engine cranks but don't start
- AC is on but fan doesnt work, fan only works on high (4), but then AC off
- How to get the plug in bottom of AC compressor out of the case? It broke off!
- My head lights and dash are pulsating bright/dim.Alternator was checked ok.Help!