Where does the thermostat go on a 2008 Volkswagen jetta 2.5. I was told it was on the coolant flange. When I took the flange off, there was no thermostat there.
Overheating on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerAugust 17, 2015
1 answerOctober 13, 2009
1 answerOctober 09, 2013
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta61 reports
1 answerJanuary 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting