i just installed a new water pump and thermostat but its still over heating and causes the temp light and traction control lamp to come on and puts the car in limp mode, what should i look for next
overheating on 2000 Buick Regal
2 answersSeptember 18, 2009
1 answerDecember 10, 2009
1 answerSeptember 17, 2009
1 answerFebruary 09, 2010
Verified for the Buick Regal58 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?