I just replaced the expansion tank. veh overheats. top hoses and fluid in tank are cold, while the rest of the veh overheats. is it the thermostat?
overheating on 1999 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
- Car start and run on low RPM if step on fuel pedal cut off or stall
1999 BMW 328i Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($624 - 743) in Dunlo, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ocean Beach, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,083 - 1,286) in Villa Park, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($438 - 741) in Rush Valley, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($519 - 547) in Scurry, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($585 - 1,220) in Lake Monroe, FL