the water pump is good, antifreeze is good. but after i drive for a few minutes it overheats no warm air coming from the heater. is the thermostat stuck or could this be a heat sensor bad?
overheating on 1992 Mercury Cougar
1 answerSeptember 23, 2010
Verified for the Mercury Cougar9 reports
3 answersJanuary 04, 2009
0 answersJune 06, 2010
2 answersDecember 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal