the water pump is good, antifreeze is good. but after i drive for a few minutes it overheats no warm air coming from the heater. is the thermostat stuck or could this be a heat sensor bad?
overheating on 1992 Mercury Cougar
1 answerSeptember 23, 2010
Verified for the Mercury Cougar9 reports
3 answersJanuary 04, 2009
0 answersJune 06, 2010
2 answersDecember 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
- location of turn signal switch
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .