the water pump is good, antifreeze is good. but after i drive for a few minutes it overheats no warm air coming from the heater. is the thermostat stuck or could this be a heat sensor bad?
overheating on 1992 Mercury Cougar
1 answerSeptember 23, 2010
Verified for the Mercury Cougar9 reports
3 answersJanuary 04, 2009
0 answersJune 06, 2010
2 answersDecember 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal
- I do not pulsing is there a realy if so we're is it located
- 2001 Cougar will not start?
- My 1999 cougar headlights were not working and my ABS light would.come on it sounded like a altanator problem so I changed it and now my battery light is on? What could my problem be?
- replaced tranny now no spark or power to coil pack