inside indicator saying that the car is overheating but the car is not actually running hot. is this an electronic problem?
overheating on 2005 Dodge Magnum
Verified for the Dodge Magnum17 reports
8 answersMarch 15, 2011
1 answerNovember 08, 2011
2 answersMarch 21, 2014
0 answersMarch 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't crank over
- Cause everytime that I drive my car I have to fill it back up with water...
- It's leaking antifreeze....I can't tell from where..looks like it's coming from
- What causes air conditioner to make a clicking noise after 15 minutes of use.
- Why is there a loud muffler sound inside my car and not outside?
2005 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Raymond, SD
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($249 - 439) in Lewiston, NE
- 36,000 Mile Service ($202 - 278) in Chadwick, MO
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($72 - 105) in Gore, VA
- CV Joint Replacement ($226 - 269) in Wausau, FL
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($285 - 340) in Ashwood, OR