A few weeks ago, I noticed my temperature gauge was always running hot, so I had to drive w/the heat blasting for it to go down-I had the thermostat replaced a few days ago, but it is still happening
overheating on 1996 Ford Taurus
2 answersSeptember 06, 2009
2 answersAugust 14, 2010
1 answerOctober 16, 2010
2 answersAugust 07, 2011
1 answerFebruary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order