i have a 93 bmw 325i it was overheating so i had the thermostat changed and its still overheating what else could be making it overheat
overheating on 1993 BMW 325i
4 answersNovember 09, 2009
Verified for the BMW 325i113 reports
Verified for the BMW 325i38 reports
2 answersApril 08, 2009
Verified for the BMW 325i23 reports
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!