my 97 lincoln towncar runs hot around the o or r of normal after 20-25 min. of driving will go past the n and start beeping if i turn the a/c on it will overheat in 5-10 mins what the hell is going on, had the radiator flushed and hoses checked took it to FIRESTONE and they could not find the problem please will somebody help me out james email@example.com
overheating on 1997 Lincoln Town Car
by jamgls in Marana, AZ on July 07, 2010
Verified for the Lincoln Town Car40 reports
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
1 answerSeptember 26, 2009
2 answersMarch 22, 2010
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- I have a 00 lincoln towncar how do i replace the oil pump would i have to remove the oil pan to get to the oil pump.
- I'm trying to figure out why some days while driving I feel a vibrating motion for about 3 seconds under my seat and this happens a few times especially during the day and sometimes at night....
- Muy ac wont work it has freon bit compresor keeps turning off and on what might it be..
- How do I run down an over heating problem on this car?
- climate control no power to it