cant figure this one out. opened radiator(resivor) as there is no radiator cap on radiator to check fluid. put cap back on now overheats. cracked bleeder screw loose even took out and only thing comes out is steam no fluid. everything worked fine before i checked fluid though. cant believe it is the thermostat just happened to go bad at the same time. ANY IDEAS????
overheating??? on 1998 Chrysler Concorde
Verified for the Chrysler Concorde12 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Concorde33 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Concorde5 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Concorde23 reports
1 answerAugust 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine