cant figure this one out. opened radiator(resivor) as there is no radiator cap on radiator to check fluid. put cap back on now overheats. cracked bleeder screw loose even took out and only thing comes out is steam no fluid. everything worked fine before i checked fluid though. cant believe it is the thermostat just happened to go bad at the same time. ANY IDEAS????
overheating??? on 1998 Chrysler Concorde
1 answerAugust 19, 2011
1 answerMarch 19, 2013
1 answerOctober 31, 2010
Verified for the Chrysler Concorde9 reports
1 answerApril 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?
- NEED LOCATION OF TORQUE LOCK UP PLUG ON TRANSMISSION. NEED TO UNPLUG IT. AS THE CAR WANTS TO STALL WHEN YOU COME UP TO A STOP LIGHT.
- How to test door sensors that are leaving the interior lights on.