the motor sounds like the water is gurgling but the radiator doesn't heat up and no steam comes out from the radiator.
overheating? on 1999 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic17 reports
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerMay 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($205 - 418) in Apalachicola, FL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($896 - 1,069) in Davis Creek, CA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Denton, GA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Canby, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($344 - 659) in Maybeury, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($178 - 288) in Crawford, GA