replaced radiator, thermastat, overflow tank, waterpump, still overheating, someone suggested the coolant temp switch or the sensor.
overheating on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille128 reports
3 answersJuly 31, 2015
2 answersNovember 19, 2009
1 answerMay 01, 2009
2 answersMay 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986