After driving 4 Miles engine gets hot. Removed thermostat,have water flow through radiatoor, heater, and engine block. Heater does not blow hot air when on high temp. New radiator, problem still exists. No water leakage, oil not affected. Exhaust normal. Engine runs smooth and powerful. Code P1258. Thanks Glen
Overheating. on 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
1 answerMay 07, 2010
Verified for the Oldsmobile Intrigue8 reports
1 answerApril 04, 2011
Verified for the Oldsmobile Intrigue25 reports
Verified for the Oldsmobile Intrigue9 reports
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Problems(14)
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair Estimates
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Q&A(33)
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Recalls(1)
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Shops
- 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
- My air conditioner won't take charge.i have COPD SO IM BASICALLY A SHUT IN.. SSD
- My fan won't work.
- Why my car is cranking but not starting it wants to start bit just doesn't go.
- Also when I turn off air or heater the temp gage rises to 1/2 way mark or slightly above, it has never went above 3/4. Is that normal? It is fine as long as air or heat runs.
- A friend told me my motor mount is out. He said he can tell as the engine leans a little. It does vibrate a little when stopped at light. He said it can still be driven a long time as is. Is that true?