I have an intermitent overheating problem with my LS. The thermostat has been replaced and the cooling fans are properly working. This problem has been going on for about a year. I've heard of this problem with these cars, but have not heard of too many solutions.
overheating on 2002 Lincoln LS
Asked by for the 2002 Lincoln LS
Verified for the Lincoln LS78 reports
1 answerJanuary 12, 2015
1 answerJuly 09, 2012
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- wipers not working nor is any controls on steering wheel, are they related.
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- Car will crank but won't start
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- How much does it cost to replace the intake manifold.
2002 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($176 - $207) in Vaughn, WA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($152 - $262) in Selma, AL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($185 - $472) in Crab Orchard, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hancock, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($81 - $99) in Duncan, AZ
- Throttle Body Replacement ($474 - $659) in Garfield, WA