I have an intermitent overheating problem with my LS. The thermostat has been replaced and the cooling fans are properly working. This problem has been going on for about a year. I've heard of this problem with these cars, but have not heard of too many solutions.
overheating on 2002 Lincoln LS
Verified for the Lincoln LS75 reports
1 answerJanuary 12, 2015
1 answerJuly 09, 2012
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2002 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($399 - 1,091) in Vaughn, WA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Selma, AL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($167 - 372) in Crab Orchard, WV
- Transmission Fluid Change ($195 - 252) in Hancock, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($832 - 864) in Duncan, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($535 - 813) in Garfield, WA