I have an intermitent overheating problem with my LS. The thermostat has been replaced and the cooling fans are properly working. This problem has been going on for about a year. I've heard of this problem with these cars, but have not heard of too many solutions.
overheating on 2002 Lincoln LS
Verified for the Lincoln LS55 reports
1 answerJuly 09, 2012
1 answerJanuary 12, 2015
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
- How do I change the air filter in my car.
- Why does the check electrical system come on every time I turn on my car.
- Why does the check engine light come on for a couple of days then turns off.