Head gasket changed, water pump, 2 thermostats, now still getting hot? Cracked Head? How much for new one? Valve cover was leaking oil, do not know if this could cause the heating up, after overheat again antifreeze still looks clean and the right color no oil in antifreeze or vise versa. Lost only got hot once to boiling, fixed everything, don''t want to loose truck.
Overheating on 1991 Jeep Comanche
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Comanche Questions
- Can you switch from hydraulic clutch to manual clutch on a 88 Jeep Comanche
- I have a jeep Comanche v6 automatic 4 wheel drive. It has a button for comfort
- hard 2 get truck to start. Changed ignition switch, alternator, good battery,..?
- Engine has a hesitation on acceleration, just started, almost like choke
- Location of 4way flasher button, and one running light forward stays on when lights are on. The indicator too.
1991 Jeep Comanche Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($195 - 376) in Shepardsville, IN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($521 - 710) in Sherwood, ND
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Matinicus, ME
- Water Pump Replacement ($247 - 322) in Powderly, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($115 - 147) in Maybrook, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Henderson, AR