my radiator sprung a leak and the car overheated and just died. In the morning I tried starting it and it turns over but it sounds funny and won't start . There is no water in the oil though
OVERHEATED NOW WON'T START on 1999 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
1999 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bowman, SC
- AC Compressor Replacement ($716 - 879) in Montauk, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($176 - 222) in Lacon, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($176 - 221) in Dunnell, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($410 - 942) in Holden, MA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($79 - 247) in Kerrville, TX