The serptine belt came off the pulleys causing the car to overheat stop completely and would not start up again. What created this problem?
overheat on 1996 Chevrolet Corsica
Verified for the Chevrolet Corsica15 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
- The car only starts in reverse what does that mean
- Why would my car be dying when slowing down or stopping.
- Why does my car die when it idols or when come to a stop. If I don't give it gas
- Why does my front end shake when I put on my breaks?
- Smell of old bad gas from front of drivers side of car. Strong when running/not.