Can anybody help me with this
Overhauled motor now I have no fire changed every sensor new any advice
on 2005 Nissan Altima
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by asksteevies ,
February 21, 2014
Your overlooking something. ,u got spark ,fuel and injector pulse ??
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($384 - 895) in Saratoga, TX
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orovada, NV
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Kennedy, AL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($315 - 449) in Diagonal, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($440 - 498) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($62 - 73) in Golden Meadow, LA