my overdrive does not work, the light dose not show on or off. what ix the fix.
overdrive not working on 2003 Ford Ranger
ANSWER by Pvt-Public ,
November 17, 2010
First I would check for any fuses that are for the transmission. If none are blown you probably need a trans shop. If any are blown, replace and test drive. if they blow again you will probably need to see a trans shop for proper diagnosis.
1 answerJune 14, 2011
1 answerApril 10, 2009
1 answerDecember 19, 2014
1 answerAugust 15, 2009
1 answerApril 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2003 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 55,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Bretton Woods, NH
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($166 - 244) in Belding, MI
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Palmerton, PA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Silverthorne, CO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Barrow, AK
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Sheep Ranch, CA