my overdrive light blinks on when in overdrive only is there a problem? bease
overdrive light on 1990 Toyota Cressida
1 answerApril 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Cressida Questions
- My cresida wont move except in reverse replaced filter and changed fluid but no
- what are the possible causes of a no crank/no start and no power?
- car cranks and idles step on the gas pedal.the car shuts off.
- I can drive my car around 20 miles and smoke will come out from under the hood,
- My car was overheating losing a little fluid out of rad.
1990 Toyota Cressida Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($889 - 1,056) in Saint Meinrad, IN
- 150,000 Mile Service ($434 - 626) in Evergreen, LA
- Thermostat Replacement ($140 - 202) in Days Creek, OR
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Colonie, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($438 - 449) in Eldorado, OH
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Woodsboro, TX