The overdrive kicks out at 55 miles per hour. What should I do?
Overdrive on 1991 Volvo 740
Verified for the Volvo 7406 reports
Verified for the Volvo 7405 reports
2 answersMarch 10, 2010
2 answersApril 28, 2009
1 answerDecember 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 740 Questions
- Hard start stalling code 233 socket 2 only no codes in socket 6, it's a Rex Regina too
- I am having starting issues when my car warms up.
- Started and ran before I replaced the fuel filter. Does the fuel line need to be rid of air? Stalls when I try and start it. Not sure what I did wrong.
- I need to see the vacuum diagram
- the transmission is shifting hard and sometiems clunks when at a stop sign.
1991 Volvo 740 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($116 - $139) in England, AR
- Battery Replacement ($171 - $212) in Riceville, TN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($342 - $482) in Tickfaw, LA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($264 - $377) in Varnado, LA
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($256 - $267) in Welch, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,423 - $1,569) in Vashon, WA