already changed water pump,thermastat,bottom hose,and rad. cap and its still doing it what could it be?
over heating and dripping alittle water down bottom hose on 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1995 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in San Rafael, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($208 - 375) in Hammond, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Creekside, PA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($348 - 603) in Clayton, ID
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Anza, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($274 - 358) in Winfield, TN