My villager is overheating within 5 miles of driving. There are no leaks evident on any hoses or the water pump or thermostat. The leak seams to be coming from underneath the engine towards the drivers side. Any ideas?
Over heating and coolant leaking on 1999 Mercury Villager
2 answersFebruary 24, 2009
1 answerMarch 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- under the steering wheel
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
1999 Mercury Villager Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($140 - 213) in Lodi, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($591 - 698) in Jefferson City, MO
- 55,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Saint Jacob, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($511 - 821) in Indian Lake, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($262 - 420) in Mansfield, WA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Canvas, WV