My villager is overheating within 5 miles of driving. There are no leaks evident on any hoses or the water pump or thermostat. The leak seams to be coming from underneath the engine towards the drivers side. Any ideas?
Over heating and coolant leaking on 1999 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- does the knock sensor have to be replace or could it be something else?
- Where is the fuel pump located in the 1997 Mercury Villager
- where is the fuel pump located
- Turn key won't start hit starter then starts do i have to change starter or
- speedometer drops to 0 while driving, odometer not registering all miles
1999 Mercury Villager Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lodi, NY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - $108) in Jefferson City, MO
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Saint Jacob, IL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($180 - $295) in Indian Lake, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($595 - $661) in Mansfield, WA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($255 - $349) in Canvas, WV