My villager is overheating within 5 miles of driving. There are no leaks evident on any hoses or the water pump or thermostat. The leak seams to be coming from underneath the engine towards the drivers side. Any ideas?
Over heating and coolant leaking on 1999 Mercury Villager
2 answersJuly 26, 2011
2 answersFebruary 24, 2009
1 answerMarch 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon