new thermostat and water pump. only has 200miles on these parts but recently has started to over heat. Does it need to be reburped or maybe a bad thermostat?
over heating on 1993 BMW 318i
1 answerJanuary 10, 2012
2 answersApril 27, 2014
0 answersJuly 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318i Questions
- Car increases speed at 45 mph without pressing accelerator,
- Under the hood driver side
- How do I turn down the idle of it idling to high at start
- My ignition key would occasionally turn freely without catching
- When driving, the area around the accelerator heats up..what do you think is the problem? Also, previously my power steering was very hard, i replaced the steering rack but there is no significant change.