I had the whole ac sytem replace and ever since then the engine has been running really hott. the machanic said he had to remove the radiator to install the ac compressor. the coolant level is full check for air open both bleeders knoew air i can rev the engine up and the temp will drop when i let the engine come back down to an idle it gets hot.please help me with this problem thanks.
over heating on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
Verified for the Chevrolet Venture106 reports
2 answersJune 17, 2014
3 answersOctober 19, 2009
1 answerMarch 07, 2010
2 answersAugust 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($83 - 111) in Coaldale, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Portola, CA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($227 - 425) in Whiting, KS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($906 - 1,087) in Lowry, MN
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($180 - 245) in Comerio, PR
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($499 - 1,753) in South Bethlehem, NY