I had the whole ac sytem replace and ever since then the engine has been running really hott. the machanic said he had to remove the radiator to install the ac compressor. the coolant level is full check for air open both bleeders knoew air i can rev the engine up and the temp will drop when i let the engine come back down to an idle it gets hot.please help me with this problem thanks.
over heating on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
3 answersOctober 19, 2009
Verified for the Chevrolet Venture93 reports
2 answersJune 17, 2014
2 answersAugust 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($163 - 211) in Coaldale, PA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Portola, CA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($83 - 111) in Whiting, KS
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($170 - 233) in Lowry, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($105 - 139) in Comerio, PR
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($193 - 215) in South Bethlehem, NY