I had the whole ac sytem replace and ever since then the engine has been running really hott. the machanic said he had to remove the radiator to install the ac compressor. the coolant level is full check for air open both bleeders knoew air i can rev the engine up and the temp will drop when i let the engine come back down to an idle it gets hot.please help me with this problem thanks.
over heating on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
by dirtracer in Monticello, KY on July 30, 2010
3 answersOctober 19, 2009
1 answerMarch 07, 2010
2 answersJune 17, 2014
1 answerFebruary 05, 2009
0 answersAugust 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- Speed odometer not working transmission acting up
- New Drive belt walking off crank or idler pulley within seconds.
- What is the normal charge of replacing a transmission front seal on my 2000 Chevy venture. I replaced the pan gasket but there is still a leak.
- My motor is a 3.4L but my question is how many pounds of tork to tork the heads down.
- How can you tell if you have a bad switch or not.Sometimes it will click when you turn it but nothing works.