After overfilling this transmission with fluid what harm would it do to the transmission if any?
over filled transmission fluid on 1998 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 86) in Youngsville, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($164 - 299) in Morgantown, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($898 - 1,028) in Bovill, ID
- 5,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Woolrich, PA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($96 - 109) in Fort Garland, CO
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($960 - 1,188) in Honeydew, CA