The overdrive light on the dash keeps on blinking. Where do I find a manual to be able to fix this problem.
Over Drive light on 2001 Ford Ranger
ANSWER by rdude135 ,
February 09, 2009
If the overdrive light is flashing it most likely means there is an issue with the transmission or transmission control. The flashing light is similar to a check engine light. The best thing to do is to take it in to a shop and have it diagnosed, or hook up a scanner and see if you can pull a code.
Verified for the Ford Ranger112 reports
2 answersSeptember 28, 2013
1 answerFebruary 26, 2009
0 answersAugust 24, 2016
1 answerApril 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2001 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 179) in Cofield, NC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($192 - 267) in Odum, GA
- 10,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in North Freedom, WI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($69 - 82) in West Point, GA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Rhinehart, LA