can you tell me the location of the outside temperature sensor? my dashboard reading is way out of whack. how can it be replaced?
outside temperature sensor on 2002 Toyota Avalon
1 answerMarch 12, 2011
1 answerJanuary 16, 2011
2 answersFebruary 04, 2009
1 answerJune 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
2002 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($835 - 1,328) in Cotopaxi, CO
- EGR Valve Replacement ($296 - 463) in Piscataway, NJ
- 90,000 Mile Service ($465 - 629) in Brighton, MA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($569 - 2,349) in Burlingham, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($950 - 1,503) in Atlanta, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - 546) in Paragon, IN