Where is it located. As the one on my van fluctuates anywhere from 40 to 60 degrees higher than the real outside temperature. I was involved in a front end collision back in July an am wondering if it my have been repositioned (touching some other part of my van) or damaged.
Outside Temperature Sensor on 1992 Chrysler Town & Country
Asked by for the 1992 Chrysler Town & Country
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by todays tech ,
December 06, 2010
On most vehicles they are located in front of the radiator and behind the front bumper.
- 1992 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
- 1992 Chrysler Town & Country Maintenance Schedule
- 1992 Chrysler Town & Country Problems(25)
- 1992 Chrysler Town & Country Repair Estimates
- 1992 Chrysler Town & Country Q&A(6)
- 1992 Chrysler Town & Country Recalls(10)
- 1992 Chrysler Town & Country Shops
- 1992 Chrysler Town & Country Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- '99 Town and Country: Battery checks out fine, engine cranks fine. Won't start.
- My heater blows out hot air when going but cold when stopped or at idle
- Is it safe to take out a stabilizer bar link and drive the van ?
- It will not crane it just kik what do you think is wrong the starter when out an
- I tried to jump somebody off and my car died it will crank it will go in reverse
1992 Chrysler Town & Country Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($139 - $244) in Farwell, MI
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($54 - $79) in Glasgow, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($137 - $187) in Waseca, MN
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Morris, GA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($86 - $117) in Ruby, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($174 - $243) in Swanton, VT