It interferes with the climate control itself. As the reading climbs the A/C will switch from heat to cool, until I raise the inside temp reading to above the outside reading. Ford has replaced the ambient temp. sensor and the DATC. Problem remains the same. Need help!!!
outside temp climbs until it reads 30 or 40 degrees above outside temp. on 2005 Lincoln Aviator
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Aviator Questions
- Where is the relay for the radio, sunroof, and power windows? None of them work?
- How do you fix the Monitor and DVD system
- When replacing front upper ball joints, can i replace just the ball joints or do i have to replace the whole control arm?
- Transmission light omes on and says "check tranny" a few milrs later it comes on and says tranny overheating. I can smell what i think is tranny fluid? Any ideas? Thanks
- Why will my dash lights not come on ?