CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE OUTSIDE TEMP SENSOR IS? THE READINGS ARE 10-15 DEGREES HIGHER.
OUTSIDE TEMP on 2006 Ford Explorer
2 answersNovember 11, 2014
0 answersOctober 16, 2011
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
1 answerOctober 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Gear shift automatic by steering wheel fell off. Had car 1 month went to dealer
- After changing the transmission, the O\D light keeps blinking.
- '93 Explorer won't start; was running, stopped/turned off & to restart, nothing:
- Where is the fuel pump relay switch locased on 1992 ford explore.
- I have replaced my fuel pump twice already what would cause this to keep happeni