CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE OUTSIDE TEMP SENSOR IS? THE READINGS ARE 10-15 DEGREES HIGHER.
OUTSIDE TEMP on 2006 Ford Explorer
2 answersNovember 11, 2014
0 answersOctober 16, 2011
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
1 answerMarch 14, 2012
1 answerOctober 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.