How to tighten a loose outside rearview mirror?
outside rearview mirror on 1997 Suzuki Sidekick
0 answersNovember 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1997 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - 106) in Amawalk, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($157 - 245) in Newark, IL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lindrith, NM
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($214 - 347) in Goodwin, AR
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Ionia, NY
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Concord, MA