Every time that our vehicle goes over 25mph the cab of the vehicle smells like ammonia really bad. Our vehicle is an automatic and we don't know what is going on. We have taken the vehicle to a mechanic and no one in the shop knew what was going on. HELP??
Our vehicle is smelling like ammonia when it accelerates. on 2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
- What's the name of The belt in the front of the engine and how much does it cost
- Why my Cruise control not working
- I have a problem, Changed clutch plate and release bearing in my car and now makes strange clunks when releasing clutch too fast or remove foot off gas to quickly and straight back on again
- looking at buying a 2011 vitara, 50,000, wondering about maintenance, about how long trans last, radiator, timing belt. Will this car run w/o a lot of repair till 150,000
- 2006 Gran Vitara V6 standard trans. with 41,000 miles and i can't shift gears.